Putting the fun back in dysfunctional.
Here’s the challenge: commit to reading 50 books and watching 50 movies in the next year, 2012.
I don’t watch a lot of movies, but I do read a lot so this will hopefully move me out of my comfort zone a bit. I do read a lot of non-fiction becuase writing fiction takes up a lot of brain and I don’t have room for new characters, but I’m trying to make every other book or every third a fiction.
1. Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
5. Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind
6. The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind
7. Sleepless at Midnight by Jacquie D’Alessandro
8. Everything Bad is Good for you by Steven Johnson
9. How to Woo a Reluctant Lady by Sabrina Jeffries
10. Throw Away 50 Things
11. Love Come to Me by Lisa Kleypas
12.The Guy Next Door (3 short stories) by Lori Foster, Susan Donovan and Victoria Dahl
13. How to think Better
Movies watched: (in semi-chronological order of watching)
1. definitely, maybe
2. The Proposal
3. Old Dogs
4. Cars 2
6. Eclipse (Twilight Saga version)
8. A Good Year
9. The Fifth Element
10. The Emperor’s New Groove
Sign up for the challenge at http://www.fiftyfifty.me/