1) Write 750 words 5 days a week. (I want to say six but I think five is a big enough challenge). Go big or go home. I am nearly done this blasted story I’m working on and I have some more pinching at my brain. OR fingers. And as soon as I get paid … I am hiring an editor, but I couldn’t pass up the chance for Holly Lisle‘s How to Think Sideways course, so the editor had to go on the back burner … so hopefully some of this time will be editing, but doubtful for April, probably in May.
2) blogging at least twice a week, not including Row updates and my interspiration link mashups for Saturdays. I was trying to post more, but it was making me crazy. Twice a week seems to be working.
3) go for a walk once a week and go to the park with child(ren??) once a week.
4) get the yard cleaned up. nuff said, the paining done.
5) Connect with others by using the @USERNAME when I tweet links to people’s blogs.