I usually don’t do these. I know I’ve gotten a couple awards that I never passed on. I dislike obligating people to pass theirs on, but I thought what the hey, I don’t really know where my story is going so i’m going to take a break and read some blogs and write something up as well.
So thank you to all the people who’ve given me blogger awards that I failed to pass on. It’s not you, it’s me.
And thank you to Prudence MacLeod for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. Ms. MacLeod writes wonderful fiction and also lives in a place that makes me jealous!
Ladies, thank you all so very much. This is indeed awesome. Now, here are the rules of the game. You get the award and you must:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. List a number of random facts about yourself seven for the Versatile Blogger award. So ten should do the trick.
3. Pass the award along to other deserving bloggers, fifteen for the Versatile Blogger. Then you have to let them know they’ve won.
4. If you so desire, display the awards on your blog. You can pick them from this post easily.
Well, I’ll skip the fifteen part, and only give it to handful (half of whom have probably received it already). But first, my seven random facts.
1. I am short. 5’2.5″ that .5 is REALLy important when you are this short.
2. I have tiny feet. I wear a size 5.5 sometimes 6, and occasionally a 5. In women’s.
3. I am very scattered. I love to start projects and never finish, I rarely know the day of the week. I need a big visual wall chart and bells that go off to signify the next activity. I do much better with structure, but I can’t set it up myself.
4. My two favorite bands in high school were Nine Inch Nails and Backstreet Boys.
5. I am totally addicted to Dragon Ages. I am totally in love with the story and the characters. Alistair … I LOVE YOU.
6. I love crafts, especially crocheting. But sewing is good too. I’ve tried to learn to knit but I get frustrated because there is no hook to keep the loop on the needle. I really should learn to Tunisian crochet, I think I’d be happier.
7. I am an introvert, but I’m also a loudmouth with my opinions. But I spend a lot of time thinking about myself and why I act the way I do.
Okay passing this blog award on to:
Don’t feel obligated to pass it on. :)