Putting the fun back in dysfunctional.
October 19th check in
Write 5 days a week.
I stopped keeping track, but I have written sunday, monday and tuesday so far.
– Finish You Can’t Choose Who You Love (working title)
I will replot this later. I think I’ve got it.
– Finish edits on Hockey Novel #4
Working on this. I got good feedback from my betas on the bones of the story. I’m on chapter 9 of a read aloud. Then I’ll put it through Editor from Serenity again.
– write Hockey Short Story #2 (possible)
In thought. I might do one more novel as well. But, I’m not happy with the dark secret of the heroine.
You are here aren’t you? I’m working on it. Still learning but VERY GOOD STUFF.
– Plot out next project (if the above gets done). I like to have extra goals.
– Working social media during nap times as per We Are Not Alone
Connecting with more people everyday. m Klout is 42.
– Flylady-type routines in the house to keep the house under control
Still going strong on the homeblessing hour, working on morning, afternoon, evening routines and also doing my zone work. I hate zone work.
I’m enjoying the peer pressure of checking in on my goals and even when they slip my mind, they come back.