I am joining Round of Word in 80 days.
Here are my goals:
Write 5 days a week. I’d like to say everyday, but with two children; one 9 years, one 18 months, a husband and well my freaking life, I can’t commit to everyday. Some nights I need to just go to bed.
My ancillary goals to writing 5 days a week are as follows:
– Finish You Can’t Choose Who You Love (working title)
– Finish edits on Hockey Novel #4
– write Hockey Short Story #2 (possible)
– Plot out next project (if the above gets done). I like to have extra goals.
– Working social media during nap times as per We Are Not Alone
– Flylady-type routines in the house to keep the house under control
I’m using Cozi to send me reminders for my routines.