- Dear Facebook scammers, Get a real job. If you put your energy into an actual job instead of stealing from people, you'd have just as mu... 3 days ago
- got back online after a short vacation to find that Unexpected Romance still isn't approved for the premium catalog on Smashwords. Fixing... 3 days ago
Putting the fun back in dysfunctional.
Back to your regularly scheduled ROW80.
November 30, 2011Posted by on
I won NaNoWrimo last night. The story has a maybe 10K left in it, so I’ll wrap that up in December.
- Write 5 days a week.
I took one day off, when we went to my dad’s for the day and I was wiped when we got back and got the kids in bed.
- Blog 3 times a week. I only have a few scheduled posts left so I better stock back up now that NaNo is over.
- Working social media. Doing it less everyday. I dunno why. I try to post links every few days and congratulate or encourage people. I am not on daily.
- Routines to keep the house under control.
By Saturday I was done cleaning the house and Sunday DH and I got in a huge fight about it. The house was a disaster, and I admit it. But I spent all week picking up after everyone. I’m trying really hard to apply the Work on this one, but damn it I want to be right on this one.
Play Dragon ages II a lot and dream about Anders.
No wait that wasn’t a goal. But I am obsessed you guys. I need an intervention. Okay my husband has played through once and is at the same point I am on my first play through. IT”S NOT FAIR.
I’m now dying to write a romance with mages in it. Not fan fiction, I want to have magical characters of my own. With nightclubs. I just don’t know if I can write a mystery the way it’s shaping in my head.